V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my first online order for some footboard inserts and a few other goodies and I must say they did a great job with my order. I had it in about 4 days and recieved what amounted to a 20% discount no tax and low shipping. Called a few of the local stealers and told them I would love to give you guys my $$ and they told me they do not discount parts. I will be using Zanotti Harley Davidson again I'm sure of that.

·
Banned
711 Posts
I assume that's Zanotti's in Butler, PA? A decent dealership but I was not aware they gave that discount on a regular basis.

Did you get the discount under a HOG membership or how?

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
kayak99 said:
I assume that's Zanotti's in Butler, PA? A decent dealership but I was not aware they gave that discount on a regular basis.

have no idea about over the counter, but the discount is "built in" to their internet pricing. I can't be certain, but I recall that some of their metric parts pricing was discounted even more than that.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Dave1200C said:
I put my first online order for some footboard inserts and a few other goodies and I must say they did a great job with my order. I had it in about 4 days and recieved what amounted to a 20% discount no tax and low shipping. Called a few of the local stealers and told them I would love to give you guys my $$ and they told me they do not discount parts. I will be using Zanotti Harley Davidson again I'm sure of that.
Great place to shop. Saved almost $180.00 on a jacket, including shipping.~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
I recently broke the ignition switch on my E-glide by overtorquing the nut on the plastic threads.

Checked the price with my local dealer for new knob and switch assembly and it was about $210.00 with tax.

I checked the same part #'s out with Zanotti online....$128.00 shipped to my door. In both cases this was with ordering the new knob to be keyed to my existing key code.

Thats got to be about a 40% discount and no tax....I don't know how or why they do it, but I'm sure glad they do.

My father in law bought a sundowner seat from them and saved 30%...about $100.00 off if I remember correctly.

Two big thumbs up from me. :thumbsup:

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
kayak99 said:

online sales...go to their website and register...
living in Pa, you'll have to pay sales tax, also.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
they discount HD clothing 30% and that includes helmets, leathers and such. my brother inlaw bought a HD leather from them after I emailed him about their prices. I've bought some stuff from them and like them.

·
Wandering Child
632 Posts
xkvator said:
online sales...go to their website and register...
living in Pa, you'll have to pay sales tax, also.
Yep. No savings shopping online for us PA boys. Have to pay sales tax plus the shipping. I asked the dude about coming in to pick up the parts and he said it doesn't work that way.

I used Benjys HD in Huntington WV. 20% off. Jenny was a pleasure to work with. She knew her stuff. Parts were at my door in two days.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dave1200C said:

Same thing here. Zanotti's is the best.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I saved 250 on my heads and over 50 on my clutch kit , they are fast and friendly . I don't buy from my local dealer anymore , they don't even give a HOG discount. Zanotti's knows how to win customers

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
nidan said:
I don't buy from my local dealer anymore , they don't even give a HOG discount. Zanotti's knows how to win customers
@gree: @gree: @gree: @gree: @gree: @gree: @gree: @gree: @gree:
Zanotti Rocks! One of, if not the best place online to shop (if you live outside of PA).

·
'04 FXSTDI
906 Posts
They also have great prices on Drag Spec. parts. They even beat Wallys most of the time.
I try to get two or three big orders together a year. I put out the word to my friends and the larger the order the better the shipping costs.

·
You're an evildoer.
559 Posts
Yep, Zanotti has been good to me. If I dont have a local coupon that makes it the same price, I'll order from them.

Did some comparisons between them, Surdyke, and another place, and Zanotti was always a little less.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Zanotti is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: enough said.

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
When I was having all the trouble finding a stock air cleaner backing plate, which was obsolete, Zannottie's went way beyond and the guy went out to the shop on his lunch hour and sorted through boxes and came up with a new take off then shipped it to me overnight! They are Gods :bowdwn: as far as I am concerned. Friendly professional and go way beyond. The part I was looking for wasn't even $20.00. I will be flying out their when I am ready to buy a new bike!

·
Registered
479 Posts
kayak99 said:
I assume that's Zanotti's in Butler, PA?
Yes, they are in Butler, PA.

Their online discount is 20% for everybody. PA residents pay sales tax. Over-the-counter discount is 10% for members of Butler H.O.G., 0% for all others. They have special sale days with various discounts. Their next open house is April 22. Demo rides, don't know about sales.

·
Scooter Trash
37 Posts
Zanotti's is top notch. I just paid $300 for various chrome, which would have cost over $400 from any other stealer. A few items weren't in stock, but I still received my order within a week of when I called. You can't beat their prices or customer service.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I'll add to everyone else's good comments about Z's. Great prices. Be aware that if you actually call and order, your'e gonna pay regular price.
Their emails were always prompt and courteous as well.

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
Another vote for Zanotti's. Always at least 20% off, prompt delivery and they keep you advised of shipping via emails.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts