V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, we've probably all gotten come-ons from the descendants of deposed Nigerian oil ministers who want to share their millions with you. That's old hat now. But I got one at work today via our Web site that, for some reason, kind of left me slack jawed. Here it is:
The following feedback was submitted at 9/20/2007 10:45:47 AM (name and e-mail address X'd out to protect the weird):
Name: XXXXX
Email Address: censored
Feedback: Hello my name is salad fingers. I like rusty spoons. I like the way they feel against my salad fingers.
It gets weirder. There's really a Salad Fingers. Got one weirder? I'm sure you do.

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
I am convinced my house is haunted and it solidified my suspicions when I started gettin spam mail addressed to the lady that died in my house (she bought it new back in 1951). The wierd part, they used her first name and my last name. Funky...........I still get them

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
actually, I'm kinda concerned about the guy who wrote the article on Salad Finkers for Wikipedia. He/she really needs to get a life. Join a motorcycle forum or something.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Fred1369 said:
actually, I'm kinda concerned about the guy who wrote the article on Salad Finkers for Wikipedia. He/she really needs to get a life. Join a motorcycle forum or something.
The history tab shows 2 or 3 dozen different contributors to that page. You have discovered a very cool aspect of a Wiki. It appears that a "person" is describing this (extremely freaky) thing to you when in fact, it's every person that is describing it. It's transinformational.

In 5 minutes one of us could create a Wiki page on Doof Clena for example, then a dozen others could add a bit to it and before you know it - it looks like yet another weirdo needs to get a life !!!
:woohoo:

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
at the moment, doof clena is not listed in Wikipedia. I think this issue needs to be resolved by the members.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Fred1369
at the moment, doof clena is not listed in Wikipedia. I think this issue needs to be resolved by the members.
I agree. If this creepy Salad Fingers thing rates a Wiki entry, so do the Doof Clenas. 8-Ball, you still around? I saw you earlier today. MegaGlide?

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
BigSwede said:
I am convinced my house is haunted and it solidified my suspicions when I started gettin spam mail addressed to the lady that died in my house (she bought it new back in 1951). The wierd part, they used her first name and my last name. Funky...........I still get them
This could be done by silly real estate agent. especially if they know/possible of the haunting

just a thought

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
MadCity said:
I agree. If this creepy Salad Fingers thing rates a Wiki entry, so do the Doof Clenas. 8-Ball, you still around? I saw you earlier today. MegaGlide?
What would you expect from a bunch of slackers??:hmmm:

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
The Nigerian Govt is getting sick of the Nigerian email scam.

Received this email a couple of days ago.

Dear Sir/Madam,

NIGERIA PRESIDENTIAL TASK FORCE ON REMUNERATION OF ONLINE FRAUD VICTIMS

This mail is sent you from the fraud/scam unit of the Nigeria Presidential Task Force on Financial Crimes (NPTFFC). This task force was set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to identify and ascertain the veracity or otherwise of claims of victims living outside of Nigeria who were scammed of their legitimate and hard earned money by criminals posing as Nigerians and if the claims are found to be legitimate remunerate the fraud victims of up to 70per cent of the money they lost.

This is so in order to attempt to revamp the already battered image of this country in the eyes of the international community and by extension apprehend all those involved in these crimes in order to stop this criminality from re-occurring. We got your email address from one of the criminals who was apprehended in Lagos , Nigeria hence this email.

If you or someone you know have fallen victim to any of such scams please contact this email address ([email protected])

Providing these details:

Your Name………………………………………………..

Address…………………………………………………….

Country…………………………………………………….

Tel No……………………………………………………

Amount lost………………………………………………..

Name of scammer…………………………………………

Email of scammer…………………………………………

Tel No of scammer…………………………………………

Please take note that whatever information is given to us will be handled in the strictest confidence and will in no way be made public without your permission.

Thank you and God bless.

Gbajumo Peter

Coordinator

Nigeria Presidential Task Force on Financial Crimes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts