V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(stolen from www.ehowa.com you go, Ernie)

You Might Be A Part Of The Taliban If...

...You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.

...You own a $300 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can’t afford shoes.

...You have more wives than teeth.

...You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

...You've ever opened a can of falafel with a mortar round.

...You used a Stinger missile given to you by George Bush Sr. to shoot at a helicopter sent by George Bush Jr.

...You’ve ever had your camel repossessed.

...You can't think of anyone you HAVEN'T declared Jihad against.

...You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry ammunition in your robe.

...You’ve ever been asked, "Does this burka make my ass look fat?"

...You think "The Kite Runner" is the funniest book you ever read.

...You’ve felt the urge to rub one out after seeing a woman’s exposed ankle.

...You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

...You’ve ever uttered the phrase, "I love what you’ve done with your cave."

...You wipe your asswith your bare left hand, but consider bacon "unclean."

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
DJW said:
what the hell is falafel?
come down to "the village"[ n y c] and go to a falafel joint. they are similar to dirty

chinese restaurants.

when i drove a taxicab during the 70's, i would go to one in brooklyn heights.

couple beers to wash it down. back to driving after smoking a doobee:harhar:

i know this is not the explanation you need, it's the only one i capable of

giving

they do taste good! though it's vegetable based, veegan friendly

·
Infidel
1,428 Posts
Ripped From Wikipedia

DJW said:
what the hell is falafel?
Falafel ( Arabic: فَلافِِل falaafil (help·info), also known in Egypt and Sudan as ta'meya (طعمية), is a fried ball or patty made from spiced fava beans and/or chickpeas. It has become a popular form of fast food in the Levant and in the Mashriq (Arab East), where it is also served as a mezze (snack or tapas). The word "falafel" is the plural of the Arabic word فِِلِِفِِل (filfil), meaning pepper.[1]

Falafel is usually served as a sandwich wrapped in pita bread, and outside the Middle East, the term "falafel" commonly refers to this sandwich—falafel in a pita is typical street food or fast food. Along with the falafel balls, which may be crushed onto the bread or added whole, topping variations are usually included. Falafel balls may also be eaten alone as a snack or served as part of a mezze. During Ramadan they are sometimes eaten as part of an iftar, the meal which breaks the daily fast after sunset.

Falafel has been part of the diet of Mizrahi Jews for centuries and is a staple of the Israeli diet. It has become the national dish of Israel. [2]

Falafel is now seen as a uniting, pan-Middle-Eastern dish. In recent years, immigration from the Middle East to Western countries has brought with it a broader availability of Middle Eastern cuisine, and the falafel sandwich has become a popular and iconic food within alternative fast food or slow food movements, and indeed has spread worldwide.

They are also used as a vegan alternative filler to a Döner kebab in many countries

Great with beer and doobee's!

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I lived in Israel for 10 months back around 1982-83. My favorite falafel stand was at the bus station in Afula in northern Israel.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
My two personal favorites ...

"...You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer."

and

"...You used a Stinger missile given to you by George Bush Sr. to shoot at a helicopter sent by George Bush Jr."

·
If we gotta wear helmets
210 Posts
You can't think of anyone you HAVEN'T declared Jihad against.

I can't think of anyone who they haven't declared Jihad on either.

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
1,537 Posts
There you go, picking on the Taliban! That's not the way to make peace with those guys!!!

We need to be more sympathetic to their cause. We should have a great big get-together somewhere with lots of food, drink, and entertainment; a festival place where we can all sit and talk and exchange ideas. Invite all of Allah's militant followers...come one! come all! Bring all your many wives, your camels, and all your friends.

Then at a predesignated time the H-bomb would go off. Instantaneously peace would be restored in the world...at least until the next group of asshats starts kicking sand in our collective face.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
d.bigcheez said:
There you go, picking on the Taliban! That's not the way to make peace with those guys!!!

We need to be more sympathetic to their cause. We should have a great big get-together somewhere with lots of food, drink, and entertainment; a festival place where we can all sit and talk and exchange ideas. Invite all of Allah's militant followers...come one! come all! Bring all your many wives, your camels, and all your friends.

Then at a predesignated time the H-bomb would go off. Instantaneously peace would be restored in the world...at least until the next group of asshats starts kicking sand in our collective face.
Change the "Allah" to "God" and the "camels" to "SUVs" and we could knock us off a few Mormons too!

Zoo

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
zoo said:
Change the "Allah" to "God" and the "camels" to "SUVs" and we could knock us off a few Mormons too!

Zoo
I don't see the Mormons declaring war on everyone else.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts