V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would be completely satisfied with my lowly 95" with 90/95. And I was, that is till I started coming on to this forum. :whistle: Seeing everyones builds and sheets must have screwed something up in my brain. I'm even getting strange ideas about the ol' ladies 883. About to unleash hell on the old checkbook!:clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I thought I would be completely satisfied with my lowly 95" with 90/95. And I was, that is till I started coming on to this forum. :whistle: Seeing everyones builds and sheets must have screwed something up in my brain. I'm even getting strange ideas about the ol' ladies 883. About to unleash hell on the old checkbook!:clap:
You are screwed now. Your life will never be the same, nor your wallet.:redrolf:
Ron

·
Registered
517 Posts
Bad Influence

Be afraid...very afraid!

:sofa:

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
You are definately screwed now! A 120 is becoming common place. I have a 124 and I am thinking of upgrades. :dh:

·
******* Extraordinaire
681 Posts
Dude, your bags are missing!

·
Registered
569 Posts
MOAR! If bigger is better, too much aught to be just enough!

·
Registered
859 Posts
It ain't always about what you ride,,, it's more about how you ride what you have.

·
Banned
10,126 Posts
You have been infected, the sickness has taken hold.. I have a 107" running around 110 HP and the 120R is calling my name. GMR's talk about a 120R with a prepped crank and bumped compression is singing to me like a siren's song...

As for the wifie's 883.. Zipper's makes a badass 1200cc kit for it.. Check it out.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Well said! HA-HA:redrolf::hystria::clap:mad:gree:
You only live once and saving for retirement is way over rated![/QUOTE]

So far my fatboy seems to be holding as much value as my 401k, so might as well go for it.:whistle:

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Make sure you build a big enough motor in the Road King. You dont want your wife blowing by you on her modded sporty. 95hp in a sporty is FUN!

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
800ZR great title to your thread, it's going to be entertaining. On another note I see you're a Arctic Cat man, those 800/900zr's run, but hard to keep a crank in them. Back on subject.

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
King time to change some of the details in your signature!
Yeah you're right. I will when I have it completely together and in the bike.

·
Still the Same!
1,781 Posts
Well.... hurry it the F up, King! I'm more than slightly curious on what you have up your sleeve!!!

If it was just gonna be a ho hum build.... why buy the Famous C Cat crank? HAHA!!!

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
One Day at a Time

There is a 12 Step program available. I know, I've been in it and repeating the steps over and over and over for better than a year since selling my 117" GMR build... one day at a time.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Well.... hurry it the F up, King! I'm more than slightly curious on what you have up your sleeve!!!

If it was just gonna be a ho hum build.... why buy the Famous C Cat crank? HAHA!!!
Im workin on it!! The bottom end is done. Waiting on CP for the pistons. Hopefully I get them soon so I can assemble this thing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts