V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yippy Skippy I just hit 250....posts that is. Yeah I know I'm a rookie compared to many, but what the heck. Time to celebrate. :cheers:

Which brings up a point. How well do you think this forum treats the newbies as compared to those with 1,000's of posts? Seems to be pretty well for the most part don't think?​
 

·
IronButt
Joined
·
386 Posts
I agree,
I think this is very user friendly site. I belong to a few other sites and stopped posting due to some major bashing.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
316 Posts
Oh there's plenty of bashing here, just like on other sites. The difference here is that once the bashing starts, one of the overzealous mods just nuke the whole thread. Then nobody see it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,309 Posts
ziggyhd1 said:
Oh there's plenty of bashing here, just like on other sites. The difference here is that once the bashing starts, one of the overzealous mods just nuke the whole thread. Then nobody see it!

@gree: ..


THE SIXTY EIGHT
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,276 Posts
davidtn said:
Which brings up a point. How well do you think this forum treats the newbies as compared to those with 1,000's of posts? Seems to be pretty well for the most part don't think?​
depends on what you say, how you word it and which mods reads it........
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
237 Posts
Originally Posted by davidtn
Which brings up a point. How well do you think this forum treats the newbies as compared to those with 1,000's of posts? Seems to be pretty well for the most part don't think?
@gree:

No complaints here.

RT
 

·
FOG
Joined
·
6,970 Posts
SEDELUXE said:
thats a pretty incorrect statement there. ..... there have been numerous threads that mods locked and unlocked . it all depends on if there was personal bashing going on. and i have also been involved in those threads that imo should of been done away with and they werent. For the most part themods here are pretty stand up guys they look at pretty much everything that goes on and imo do a good job.
.
.
.
on another note i think the new guy to the forum is pretty imporant and deserves the respect that even guys and ladies with a lot of posts get.
;!pstwhore
@gree:

I haven't found anything about the operation here to complain about. The rules are written....comply or don't comply. That's each person's choice....and, as always, choices have consequences.
 

·
EASY DOES IT
Joined
·
8,914 Posts
Frankly I don't think us ;!pstwhore are shown nearly enough respect...sniff...
 

·
Ironbutt
Joined
·
7,415 Posts
davidtn said:
Yippy Skippy I just hit 250....posts that is. Yeah I know I'm a rookie compared to many, but what the heck. Time to celebrate. :cheers:

Which brings up a point. How well do you think this forum treats the newbies as compared to those with 1,000's of posts? Seems to be pretty well for the most part don't think?​
IMO, what you say is more important than how often you post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,992 Posts
miles to go said:
IMO, what you say is more important than how often you post.
Well said. For someone with over 3,000 posts!:whistle: :roflback:
 

·
Ironbutt
Joined
·
7,415 Posts
cwo2lt said:
Well said. For someone with over 3,000 posts!:whistle: :roflback:
Hey, never said i had anything important to post. Considering i've been a member since 2003 i don't think 3,300 posts is too bad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,992 Posts
miles to go said:
Hey, never said i had anything important to post. Considering i've been a member since 2003 i don't think 3,300 posts is too bad.
Me either, on both counts! lol Just bustin yer chops:cheers:
 

·
Ironbutt
Joined
·
7,415 Posts
cwo2lt said:
Me either, on both counts! lol Just bustin yer chops:cheers:
Yea, i know. I've decided to stop posting when i reach 6969.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
318 Posts
I know from my point of view, this has been a great site. I feel I am still a newbie and everyone here has been awesome in the way they help you.
Thanks everyone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,992 Posts
kinneydr54 said:
I know from my point of view, this has been a great site. I feel I am still a newbie and everyone here has been awesome in the way they help you.
Thanks everyone
We feel like you're a newbie too. And you're welcome.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top