V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up ya'll. Yep another new guy. Name is gene and i'm from north carolina, just bought me a '08 sportster and 18 hours later had a wrecked '08 sportster. It's really amazing that some folks dont ever look back in the mirrors when they back up. Mad....not no more I now have enough insurance money to do those first upgrades that every man dreams of!! Lucky for me he broke everything I wanted upgraded, lol. This is my first bike ever and at 41 3/4 yrs young I say it's about damn time. Wasn't aloud to have one as a kid, wasn't aloud to have one as a husband, hmmmm sure is nice to be all grown up and single. I know this post wont be as popular as the one I seen but, i'll be happy if this reaches 10, I would offer a pic of my soon to be ex in a thong but, after the mods see how ugly a woman can really be I'm afraid i might start getting a few threads taken away for poor sportsmanship. Anyways Great to be here hope to see ya'll around some time!!!

P.S. For those wondering, I did take a three day riding course offered by riders edge before jumping on my bike. Only if I could've learn'd how to better protect my bike while parked!!

and for a few pics before damage..

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Hey Welcome! Sorry to hear about your ride...but I guess things happen for a reason ;). Stay and post up, cause we got tons of info and would be most certainly glad to help. Ride safe

Carrie

·
Go fast or dont go.
150 Posts
welcome, youll find plenty of people to help you spend your insurance money. enjoy the ride.

·
Doof Bag
274 Posts
Welcome and.....

Man, I hate it when something brand new gets wacked. Tell us about the Nova SS in the garage.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
i am sorry that you married an ugly woman. maybe next time you can find a better looking one that won't divorce you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
route66paul said:
i am sorry that you married an ugly woman. maybe next time you can find a better looking one that won't divorce you.

I find it rarely funny to think you assumed she divorsed me, after ten years of a lonely marriage, I asked her to leave and without blinking she was gone in twenty minutes so I'd have to say feelings were mutual!!! more so on my part though. For the record she was actually very good looking, was joking about the ugly part, was 15 years younger than i to boot. I was fortune enough to have a good looking wife considering I'm not all that, Just got tired of looking at the back of her head everyday. She was hooked on chat rooms and 24/7 thats all she did, . , It didn't make for a good relationship ya know!!

huckinfog said:
Man, I hate it when something brand new gets wacked. Tell us about the Nova SS in the garage.

LOL oh yea the nova. I've been enjoyed the new ride i forgot about it. Too much to list but, I've had it since I was 16 and at 41 it still is my pride and joy. Currently has a 383 stroker engine 400 tranny, 3500 stall converter, and has run the 1/4 the best of 10:[email protected] w current combo here's a better pic for ya'll.....

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Hooznext said:
I find it rarely funny to think you assumed she divorsed me, after ten years of a lonely marriage, I asked her to leave and without blinking she was gone in twenty minutes so I'd have to say feelings were mutual!!! more so on my part though. For the record she was actually very good looking, was joking about the ugly part, was 15 years younger than i to boot. I was fortune enough to have a good looking wife considering I'm not all that, Just got tired of looking at the back of her head everyday. She was hooked on chat rooms and 24/7 thats all she did, . , It didn't make for a good relationship ya know!!

LOL oh yea the nova. I've been enjoyed the new ride i forgot about it. Too much to list but, I've had it since I was 16 and at 41 it still is my pride and joy. Currently has a 383 stroker engine 400 tranny, 3500 stall converter, and has run the 1/4 the best of 10:[email protected] w current combo here's a better pic for ya'll.....

I don't think that it is right to trash an ex like that. You can say that she had personality flaws, but to call any woman ugly is not right. Remember, at one time you must have cared for her.

BTW, that is a beautiful Nova.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
route66paul said:
I don't think that it is right to trash an ex like that. You can say that she had personality flaws, but to call any woman ugly is not right. Remember, at one time you must have cared for her.

BTW, that is a beautiful Nova.

I can see where your coming from and apoligize if i have offended anyone. Being that I defended this country at one time for our somewhat freedom I will stand by my opinion of my ex, for I've earned that right and been punished for years for it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts