V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been registered for a couple weeks and just noticed this post so I thought I'd jump in. Been riding for 30+ years and FINALLY got my first Harley last year. It's a Black Pearl RK Custom. I've had it almost a year could not be happier. (actually I'd like to add an Ultra some day) Really enjoy the forum and have learned much from you guys already. Have one on me!!:beer:

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. post up often and enjoy. A lot of good info on here.:yes:

....and now a word from that "o'l man of the sea" PoPeYe.............:D :D :D :D

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the VTF my new friend. An other 30 plus years of experience added to the melting pot of motorcycle enthusiasts here at the farm.

Stick around and you will find some real friends who understand what you see feel and know when you ride.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Welcome from Indiana, where men are men and sheep are scared.

If friendly advice and HD talk are what you are looking for, this is the place.

Glad to have you on board.

Ray

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome Gents. I'm here this morning in Northern VA waiting for it to warm up a bit. We are suppose to get some snow tomorrow. So I think I'm gonna throw on the cowhide and sneak in a ride.

PoPeYe, Are you a navy man? (active or retired) I spent almost 23 in the good old USMC (uncle sams misguided children) retired a MSgt 4 years ago.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the King! Post up often and enjoy!

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
And a nice shade of orange it is...

Welcome and I like your choice of rides. The folks are great here and very willing to help out when you need it.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks 8-Ball I don't think mine will ever be "almost done". The dam list of stuff to get for it keeps getting longer!!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
I am not a Navy man. My Nephew is. I work in the "Yachting" Business now days.

I have worked on some Marine Helicopters (MH-53-E) and Navy SH-3, SH-60B...and others.

I do respect all branches of the service.

Some of my friends were MARINES.

I welcome you a second time and thank you for your inquiry.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
jjl_05rkc said:
Hi all, I've been registered for a couple weeks and just noticed this post so I thought I'd jump in. Been riding for 30+ years and FINALLY got my first Harley last year. It's a Black Pearl RK Custom. I've had it almost a year could not be happier. (actually I'd like to add an Ultra some day) Really enjoy the forum and have learned much from you guys already. Have one on me!!:beer:
You'll wanna (or maybe not :hmmm: ) Check out the "delinquents"...we're all riders in the nova area but we got all over the map. If you're from elsewhere let us know when yer comin' through and we'll show ya around, if yer from around here check us out for rides...WELCOME & ENJOY!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts