V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking here for several months and figured I should say hello.

Hadn't ridden in 20 something years and decided to get back into it. Both the wife and I went to the MSF class and I bought a Super Glide and she bought a Sporty. Averaging about 1,200 miles a month on it and still picking the bugs out of my teeth.

My ultimate goal was to ride the Glide for about a year to get back into it and then get the EG. Well, a friend screwed that up for me by letting me ride his EG. My Ultra is due in December:thumbsup: .

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
HeliMark said:
Been lurking here for several months and figured I should say hello.

Hadn't ridden in 20 something years and decided to get back into it. Both the wife and I went to the MSF class and I bought a Super Glide and she bought a Sporty. Averaging about 1,200 miles a month on it and still picking the bugs out of my teeth.

My ultimate goal was to ride the Glide for about a year to get back into it and then get the EG. Well, a friend screwed that up for me by letting me ride his EG. My Ultra is due in December:thumbsup: .
Welcome.

What part of the Golden State do you live in?
I'm in LA.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
:welcome: Holy Cow ..make up your freekin' mind:laugh: lol
enjoy your time here.
It has been a great source of info and enjoyment for me.

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
HeliMark said:
.............. Well, a friend screwed that up for me by letting me ride his EG. My Ultra is due in December:thumbsup: .
HeliMark!

Boy! Don't you hate friends like that?!?!?!:laugh: :welcome: to the forum! Tons-o'-fun and great folks here! What part of CA? I'm a CSU Chico grad (old! I remember "Pioneer Days" !drunk! )

JD

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Yep, I was getting confused too. Congrats on the Ultra. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Sounds like you and the wife are having a blast on those HDs. Congrats.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have as much fun here as I have.

Keep the posts coming and keep on riding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts