V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The subject line pretty much says it all... "FNG"
Please be kind to him. ;)

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that it took me 30 some years to finally smarten up and get a Harley but it did. I know, I know... I'm a slow learner. Up to now the wife and I have rode... well "other brands" but now have a new 03 FLHRCI arriving at the dealer in Feb. Needless to say that we're both going absolutely stir crazy in the wait. I did my shopping around at many dealers and found one for MSRP plus the Gold Key. I consider myself extremely lucky being that I found it in late Oct., with delivery in Feb.

I know she's also wound tight cause when I mentioned that we'd have to move the lazy-boys out of the liv'n room and into the gargage to make room for the bike (in the liv'n room), she didn't bat an eye. Does this say it all or what???

Next... a tattoo for her!!!

:D ;) :D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Congrats to y'all.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the new ride and forum.............

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Post a pic of the wife... Hmmm...

I think I'll wait till the new ride shows up then I'll have her pose with it. I'll post it and y'all can vote on which ride I should take care of. The new one or the old one.

I realize this is living dangerous but I don't mind a little excitement 'round here.

:D :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like an alright deal to me...

You guys (& gals) pick out the tattoo but I get to pick out the place she should put it (I think...).

;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum!Hey,I was 41 when I got mine,it was without a doubt worth the wait.

You'll fit right in here,enjoy the forum & post often!

Congrats on the new scooter.
guido

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
which ride I should take care of. The new one or the old one.
WELCOME TO THE SITE. BELIEVE ME IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF THE OLD ONE SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO SUCK THE PLEASURE AND JOY OUT OF THE NEW ONE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts