V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone I would leave the exhaust on the new 750 Street alone is not ever going to sound like a traditional Harley. The bike is a fine running machine just the way it is. If you mess with it too much you going to screw it up. The Screaming Eagle pipes do not sound good they're just loud that's all..like my daddy told me if it's not broke don't fix it

·
Banned
5,096 Posts
It's not a real Harley anyway - just wait, they'll be sure and tell ya so! :beer:

Your title is a fake too!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,494 Posts
Everyone I would leave the exhaust on the new 750 Street alone is not ever going to sound like a traditional Harley. The bike is a fine running machine just the way it is. If you mess with it too much you going to screw it up. The Screaming Eagle pipes do not sound good they're just loud that's all..like my daddy told me if it's not broke don't fix it

....like my daddy always said "if it ain't broke make it better".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Really? Mine sounds like a Harley, and it's not screwed up at all.

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
Those are nice-looking bikes. Good that Harley's doing something to attract the younger buyer too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts