V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say it finally warmed up here in Marlboro Country. We've been able to ride here in Laramie for the past month or so, but it's been cold. Northeast Wyoming and the Black Hills got a major snowstorm yesterday. Am planning on taking the old lady and the Softail to Cheyenne Saturday and it will be nice!

Share stories of Wyoming rides. Keep the wind at your back!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Rode thru Wyoming last summer from Redlodge Montana south to Colorado.
It happened to be June 25th when we got to the Little Bighorn and entrance to the Custer memorial was free so we rode in and toured it.Later that day we stopped in Glenrock Wyoming and got a room in the oldest hotel in town.As I was standing in the lobby I realized it was the same hotel I stayed at with my family when I was 8 yrs old.The next morning there was an antique tractor parade thru town,,. Went thru alot of road construction that day,other than that you can really do some high speed travelling.
Earlier in the trip we went thru Jackson Hole and Grand Teton on the way to Yellowstone,Awesome Riding! This was my last trip with my bro,john(giggles)leary who was killed in a car accident about three weeks after we got home.I've been thru wyoming lots of times but that trip was special to me.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
At long last spring has arrived ! Leaving for Laughlin next Friday at noon. Can't wait to get rolling on the first long ride of the season. So many miles...such little time. See you out there.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Rode Cheif Josef highway last year, was one the damn coldest rides I have ever been on. Ride lots in 30s, but not for that lonmg. Pulled over and put my hands on engine.
Can't remember if MT or WY.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts