V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ride it like you Stole it
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recieved a New Thunder Max ECM with Auto Tune but decided to go with the SERT to avoid screwing up my warranty. The dealer said if they installed the SERT they would warranty it under my extended warranty that I have on my bike. They also told me if I put the TMAX on that it would void my warranty as it's not the stock ECM and they could not be liable for any damage it may cause. I did open the disk and install the software to check it out but the ECM has not been removed. I paid $710 for the TMAX shipped to my door and will sell it for $610 shipped and will included the USB/serial port cable that I bought from Zippers which was another $20. If interested email me at [email protected] with questions. ****SOLD****

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great price for brand new. Whoever buys it will not regret it. Makes a huge difference in how the bike runs. I've had mine for about a month now and still amazes me every time I ride the bike. Good luck with the sale and a free bump.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Is it still for sale?

·
Lewisville, Tx
127 Posts
He hasn't replied so I'll do it for him. It is sold, he sold it to me. Now I just need to get my fatcat fixed with the right bungs so I can install it...:thumbsdn:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Thanks for the reply

1 - 8 of 8 Posts