·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,386 Posts
I think OP's done fled the country.

joe

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Would help if the idiots that run this would provide better instructions to make your 1st post.
Welcome to the VTF forum from Texas.

Don't step on the cat turds and be sure to check your pissyness at the door.

·
Registered
176 Posts
:clap: dee da dee :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Just what the world needs a bunch of holier than thou politically correct pin heads looking to social network on line (we don't have enough of those "social networks already) . You must have alot of time to waste cruising through the "newbie" list for **** to criticze because no one will ride with ya. - No I got friends and not much time to waste on this B.S. So this is my last response on this subject!!

P.S. elPrez back at ya - nice to know everyone on this site isn't so uptight and full of them selves. WOW
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. If you are determined to act like a dick you will be treated like one. Kind of a forum posture.

Act like a reasonable citizen and folks will interact. Oh ya, you have friends, maybe their looking for you now....:hystria:

·
moved on
13,396 Posts
No sh!t, You are good, best troll for a first post ever, have never seen anybody start out a classic from the first post. Usually the first post is in the intro thread, which gets ignored alot now. You knew enough to start a classic.
:beer:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts