V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
samsewall has not made any friends yet
Doesn't look like that's about to change anytime soon. :huh:

A quick scan of vertually any forum, mc related or not will find more than a few sample intros. Beyond that, how difficult is it to simply give a one line bio and say "hi"?

No I got friends and not much time to waste on this B.S. So this is my last response
Wait a minute...Your first post is bitching about a task no more difficult that screwing in a light bulb.

Second Forum area on the board. Seems straight forward.

My Story, the Beginning...

Welcome to the V-TwinFORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your first motorcycle, first riding experiences, hobbies, interests, etc. etc. You must post in here first before you can post in any other forums.
Your second is that you're leaving?

·
Registered
176 Posts
i think this place is easier to figure out then facebook

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Alot of times when your having problems posting there's a possible big screw loose in front of your keyboard or mouse...*

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
You mean you figured out how to start a thread complaining about this place, AND put the sad face, but you couldn't figure out how to introduce yourself??? This is a great place with lots of good members and info. Shame you have to have made such a spectacle of yourself...

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I'm wondering if you are married. If so, how did you ever introduce yourself to your wife? Or did she come with a manual?
Holy sh!t, they come with manuals? I need to find out where mine keeps hers. Life is about to get a lot easier around Casa de la 'foos. :woohoo:

As for the rest of the thread, its generated more responses than the any other noob posts lately. We just need some copy/paste action from TrikeLady and we'll be set!

·
Ghost Rider - IronButt
480 Posts
Would help if the idiots that run this would provide better instructions to make your 1st post.
Now this has got to be the most memorable introduction that I have read on this, or any, forum. If you were striving to be in the spotlight, I do believe you’ve achieved your goal. At this pace, you are certain to achieve another milestone in record time. :coffee:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sam Sewell is just having a bad day. Normally sober...

Com on Sam it's all good, we all have bad days but when u poke a behive with a stick it won't make the day any better...

And :cya: what is that about??? Come back tomorrow and it will look a whole lot different here than it did with your first posts..

Pedro

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
sure he hope he wasn't planning on getting tech advice after an intro like that lol! That could be interesting...

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,390 Posts
Can't wait for his "But it's free on every other forum in the universe!" post.

He's gotta be a troll.

joe

·
Registered
929 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Yep, I agree. This following is posted on the first page of the forum but it isn't in bold nor does it flash like a neon sign to get someone's attention.

Welcome to the V-TwinFORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your first motorcycle, first riding experiences, hobbies, interests, etc. etc. You must post in here first before you can post in any other forums

I have no idea how I noticed to see this note when I first decided to join this forum. Must not have been having a senior moment at the time!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was wondering about this site.....
After reading all of these responses......
I think I'm gonna like it here.

Ya bunch of sarcastic bastages......LMAO

KO

21 - 40 of 68 Posts