V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
It is not an ad. It is asking me to join the web view of this forum with password etc like I am a noob. I just tried to get web view for a screenshot, but it said insert BBC code instead of my usual venue.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
1,338 Posts
For what its worth, the new mobile and web version are the same. It formats to fit your mobile device for you. Try logging in from your browser?
-Philip

·
Registered
43 Posts
How the hell do I get this fukin site to quit asking me if I want "push notifications"? ...besides just not visiting the site any more.
You must get really But-Hurt when using your Cell Phone while google searching and get un wanted pop-ups from cookies collected. Live with it or Change it.

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You must get really But-Hurt when using your Cell Phone while google searching and get un wanted pop-ups from cookies collected. Live with it or Change it.
I have no idea what you're even talking about or what my phone has to do with anything. What is "But-Hurt" and what am I supposed to live with or change?

..and why are you trolling month old posts to find something to be a dick about?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.