V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of stock mufflers to fit either a Road Glide or Electra Glide. Free or cheap would be appreciated. Condition unimportant. I'll be attempting to fabricate a set of quiet performance mufflers, so whatever I get will be cut and welded.

Thanks

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Your dealer should have a boatload ready for the dumpster, free, if you have any kind of relationship w/ them...

·
'PACKMAN'
240 Posts
2002 Standard or 2005 Ultra

Send me a PM.....

I have both sets.....

·
Registered
354 Posts
rastis said:
I'll be attempting to fabricate a set of quiet performance mufflers, so whatever I get will be cut and welded.

Thanks
You will be "The Man" if you pull this off.....from what I see there is growing demand for this from the "Geezer Gliders" LOL.....don't flame me.....I like 'em quiet too.....I run the Touring Mufflers on my '98 FLHTC.....it would be nice to keep the quiet but have some more FLOW!

·
'PACKMAN'
240 Posts
2002 Standard or 2005 Ultra muffler

franksam said:
Send me a PM.....

I have both sets of mufflers.....

Both sets of mufflers are in excellent condition...no scrapes, dents, coloring, etc.

Let me know....$50 per pair shipped......

·
Registered
762 Posts
I have a set of like new stock pipes from a 2002 Electra Glide Standard. They were used for only 200 miles. The pipes include clamps. You can have them for $50, shipping included. Email me if you're interested: [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts