V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a pre 08 RG seat that I can buy for cheap$$. Gonna take it to a guy and see if he can atler it to work with the 08 tank and mount configuration, the 08 seat doesn't work for me but I know the previous stock RG seat comfy for me, rode one 5 seasons..

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
adlerx said:
Looking for a pre 08 RG seat that I can buy for cheap$$. Gonna take it to a guy and see if he can atler it to work with the 08 tank and mount configuration, the 08 seat doesn't work for me but I know the previous stock RG seat comfy for me, rode one 5 seasons..
2007 and 2008 bagger seats will not interchange as there is a different mounting tab/slot arangement on the '08 seat.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ebiker said:
2007 and 2008 bagger seats will not interchange as there is a different mounting tab/slot arangement on the '08 seat.
I know this, that's why I am going to have one or the other ALTERED, preferrably the previous years model because it is just a far superior seat in every way... better shape, better quality padding, better pillion, just better in every way. I got a seat guy but he needs to see both seats and the bike at the same time to figure it out.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
I've got one from a 2001 Road Glide. It is almost like new. How does $75.00 plus shipping sound.
Lex

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lap said:
I've got one from a 2001 Road Glide. It is almost like new. How does $75.00 plus shipping sound.
Lex
How about $85 shipped to 97396? Paypal only, if you take the offer, PM me....

Funny thing is, I just sold a brand new one for less than this less than a month ago before I decided to get a new bike....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts