V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking on Ebay too but thought I'd post here in case any members wanted to sell a set.

Both large and small sizes of Gerbings heated gloves wanted (gotta keep the wife happy).

Let me know what you might have and want for them, shipped to PA 16127.

Thanks

·
Registered
716 Posts
Heated gloves

I had mine wired by them and they work great. [Gerbings] If you have a pair that has a lining contact them and they will wire them for you. Inexpensive.

Barney Biker
07 EG

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
kayak99 said:
I checked his site, thanks but those prices are all retail.
Harley heated gloves are made by Gerbing and Chicago HD and Zanotti's give 20% off retail. I did not think heatedclothing4you's prices were anything to shout about either. Gerbing and Widder are both great companies to deal with.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mtclassic said:
Harley heated gloves are made by Gerbing and Chicago HD and Zanotti's give 20% off retail. I did not think heatedclothing4you's prices were anything to shout about either. Gerbing and Widder are both great companies to deal with.

Widder? Never heard of those until now. Looking on ebay it appears they are less than Gerbing but how do they compare, if you know? Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Gerbings Gloves

Have a set of Large, great shape but used, work great ( also have medium set for me, not for sale) don't need two pair..

$ 100.00 shipped or trade for Halery headset to fit 2007 FLHTC

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
kayak99 said:
I'm looking on Ebay too but thought I'd post here in case any members wanted to sell a set.

Both large and small sizes of Gerbings heated gloves wanted (gotta keep the wife happy).

Let me know what you might have and want for them, shipped to PA 16127.

Thanks
I have a pair of small, H-D branded Gerbing heated gloves. Wore 'em for a coupla years and moved to Gerbings thinner G3 gloves. These are in good shape and in working condition. Can also fix you up with a harness and on/off switch if you need 'em but the original Heatroller is the way to go.

Close enough for you to drive by and pick 'em up..... I'm around Warren, OH. Ping me private at tlmitchell99 AT earthlink.net if you're interested.

TL

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
kayak99 said:
Widder? Never heard of those until now. Looking on ebay it appears they are less than Gerbing but how do they compare, if you know? Thanks.
I had a set of Widder gloves and they were much warmer than the gerbings but I have a Gerbing jacket liner and the widder gloves are not compatible with the Gerbing electrics and I liked my gerbing liner better than my Widder vest so I sold the Widder stuff. The Widder gloves run large so if you take a large you need a med. in Widder. The widder gloves are so hot that you could ride in 10 below and have warm hands.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
If you have a cyclegear store near you can check out the widder products.
www.cyclegear.com
I chose gerbing, because they have a liftime warranty on the heating elements.
From what I have read widder has good gear. PM 211 chuck, he has the widder gear, and does a lot if cold weather riding.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
davidtn said:
Still need gloves? I have a pair of never used medium Harley (Gerbings) gloves for sale.​
Been kinda busy so I haven't been on top of this topic lately.

I do but medium won't work. I need small womans and large mems both in the Gauntlet style.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts