V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of saddlebags and a windshield for an 05-06 Deluxe. If anyone has either for sale, please shoot me an email with price.
Thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
brand new deluxe locking saddlebags

i purchased a set,but they won't fit with my pipes since they attach at the bottom via a bracket that bolts to the muffler bracket. they retail for 749.00 plus tax. i will sell you mine for 600.00 shipped. let me know. they are new, never mounted. jason?prty:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just an FYI

Noticed your post, Jason, and thought I'd pass along some experience my wife and I have had with Deluxe Saddlebags.

She rides an '05 Deluxe w/ V&H Big Longshots...that same bracket you mention that will not fit on the right-hand (exhaust) side is correct...however, she has racked up over 14,000 miles with the bags in place & not using the bracket (on either side)...she does closely watch not over-loading them (although they don't hold that much anyway), and I do keep an eye on ensuring the bolts are tight.

Again, just an FYI....

·
Registered
6 Posts
wow, i appreciate the advice.i could put the bracket on the left side and run the right side without. if i put something in it, i will try to use the left one. i may try to get a custom bracket for the exhaust side. otherwise i will prob sell them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
you can run the bags without the brackets i have done so with no problems i even use the bare backs to mount so i can take off in a hurrry

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
mike, you still looking for the saddlebags?
I may be able to help you out.

shoot me an email @ [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts