V-Twin Forum banner

Wow!! New Indian

4K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  pb68slab 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Am Sure the FTR1200S will be a hot seller at least to start with every Dealership I have been to has a waiting list .. At my Age and Income the New Stuff like this just pass on anymore and keep what I have in Top Running Shape .. My last one was a First Run Indian Scout in Late 2014 which ended up trading for a Chieftain Dark Horse after wasting foolish money getting the Scout the way it should be ..

Attachments

#11 ·
Am Sure the FTR1200S will be a hot seller at least to start with every Dealership I have been to has a waiting list .. At my Age and Income the New Stuff like this just pass on anymore and keep what I have in Top Running Shape .. My last one was a First Run Indian Scout in Late 2014 which ended up trading for a Chieftain Dark Horse after wasting foolish money getting the Scout the way it should be ..
Boy ain't that the truth with these things!! Nice-looking Scout ya had there.

#14 ·
Can I turn off the "the ride-enhancing technology you want and need"? Whether or not I need it is debatable but I certainly don't want it.

Otherwise I like the bike a lot. Just not a fan of all this tech that every manufacturer seems like they need to add. Just give me EFI and keep all the other tech for luxury cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.