V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heard 600 missiles were fired into Israel in a 48 hour period and my wandering mind did the math -- that's 12.5 missiles per hour... or 1 every 5 minutes.

Did a little surfing and found Israel has 8.8 MM people, is about the size of Vermont or NH overall, a tad smaller than Lake Michigan, but 90 percent of the population lives in urban areas.

Overall the place has a population density of approx 1,004 per sq mile with that spiking dramatically in the two most populous urban areas: Tel Aviv - approx 22,000 per sq mile; Jerusalem 19,000 per sq mile.

Didn't want to spend a lot of time to tighten the perspective and didn't find a radius of missile hits or what areas they've been targeting -- but gotta think they're not aiming at the desert...

So got me thinking: a missile every 5 minutes for two straight days is a lot of missiles to be forking over into areas packed with people.

Saw another report say they've launched 690 missiles and the Iron Dome stopped 240... Still, while the scale is off, thinking of a missile coming every 5 minutes into the metro area where I live is a sobering perspective.

·
Super Moderator
19,548 Posts
Every day that Hamas fires missiles into Israel, they should loose 1 mile of the strip. and have 30 days of complete embargo. Nothing in or out. Fire missiles loose 1 mile of territory and go hungry for a month.

Start in the south and move north one mile at a time.

The Muslims have lost this war so many times. And they are too stupid to realize it. Its time to just push them into the sea.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
In the mean time-North Korea fired two short-range missiles on Thursday, according to South Korean military, as the U.S. responded with an intercontinental ballistic missile test of their own just 10 minutes later. The American intercontinental ballistic missile flew 4,200 miles into Pacific from a base in California VS North Korea missiles flew 260 and 170 miles.

Then to top it off, today we captured a N. Korea's Largest cargo vessel used to transport coal was seized in violation of international sanctions against the rogue regime, the U.S. Justice Department announced Thursday, just hours after the hermit kingdom fired two suspected short-range missiles.

:happybd:

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every day that Hamas fires missiles into Israel, they should loose 1 mile of the strip. and have 30 days of complete embargo. Nothing in or out. Fire missiles loose 1 mile of territory and go hungry for a month.

Start in the south and move north one mile at a time.

The Muslims have lost this war so many times. And they are too stupid to realize it. Its time to just push them into the sea.
Totally agree. Can't imagine having a missile raining down every five minutes for two days or expecting any country to put up with that.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
What would we do if the Canadians were dropping missles on New York?

The Israeli's have been MUCH too tolerant for way too long.

Push them into the sea and turn it into a parking lot.

Sent from my coal burning bag phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
943 Posts
What would we do if the Canadians were dropping missles on New York?

The Israeli's have been MUCH too tolerant for way too long.

Push them into the sea and turn it into a parking lot.

As I recall, there is another country that borders us that is bombarding us daily with :flames::lurker: [ don't want to get sent to band camp] and we do nothing.

·
Registered
600 Posts
As I recall, there is another country that borders us that is bombarding us daily with :flames::lurker: [ don't want to get sent to band camp] and we do nothing.
Yup, gonna bankrupt and overwhelm us from within... Glad I am 64 and won't have to see the end of this country..

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Yup, gonna bankrupt and overwhelm us from within... Glad I am 64 and won't have to see the end of this country..
I believe there is time to fix it, as long as the people (Voters) are paying attention to who is causing the problem.
I don't mean which party, I mean which mindset. Both party's are guilty.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I believe there is time to fix it, as long as the people (Voters) are paying attention to who is causing the problem.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-hire-contractor-transport-225000-migrant-shelters

All of the Border workers I see interviewed claim they are getting 1 out of 4 illegals.... This means we have over 1 million in the last two months....

Add this to the 40+million in America now... Can you imagine the bleeding hearts, liberal media, and the Do gooders when you start to deport these TENS of MILLIONS?? You just know you will see kids being deported by ARMED MEAN people, on the front page of all the liberal rags....

I hope you are right.....

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-hire-contractor-transport-225000-migrant-shelters

All of the Border workers I see interviewed claim they are getting 1 out of 4 illegals.... This means we have over 1 million in the last two months....

Add this to the 40+million in America now... Can you imagine the bleeding hearts, liberal media, and the Do gooders when you start to deport these TENS of MILLIONS?? You just know you will see kids being deported by ARMED MEAN people, on the front page of all the liberal rags....

I hope you are right.....
If, and this is a big IF, they pass mandatory E-verify most of the illegals will probably "self deport".
That and enforcement of the welfare laws...
Can't blame them for wanting to better their lives or taking free stuff that's offered to them. That's on us.

·
Registered
600 Posts
All it would take is for Congress to change a few laws... Asylum first, if you come over the border you get sent back IMMEDIATLY with a boot in your butt..

Freeloader foreigners were getting interviewed as they came over the border on the Brian Kilmeads radio show ( taped at the border) yesterday... The illegals were telling them its advertised on TV and radio ( in there country's) to bring a child and you will be let into America..... Its a shame we the people have no say in whats happening...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
All it would take is for Congress to change a few laws... Asylum first, if you come over the border you get sent back IMMEDIATLY with a boot in your butt..

Freeloader foreigners were getting interviewed as they came over the border on the Brian Kilmeads radio show ( taped at the border) yesterday... The illegals were telling them its advertised on TV and radio ( in there country's) to bring a child and you will be let into America..... Its a shame we the people have no say in whats happening...
We do have a say, in November every two years.
Remember what they do, not what they say.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts