V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like bikes everyone here does and so I thought this bike might elicit some comments.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Very, very nice. Someone went to a whole lot of work on that beauty... But, no, I wouldn't buy it.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Yeah, I'm with big badal. Nice but I could do alot with 20G.
Also, what's up with the hand shifter on the right? Seems pretty awkward to let go the throttle, shift and go back to the throttle. The only handshifter I ever rode was a Servicar (left hand shift) so I have no experience w/rt. hand shift.
Has anybody tried one?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Some interesting engineering on that, but I wouldn't buy it for that price.

·
Registered
16,441 Posts
Was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's just a 2-speed, hi/lo range tranny like an old powerglide.
I hated them. It was like taking off in second gear all the time.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's just a 2-speed, hi/lo range tranny like an old powerglide.
You are correctomundo. The reverse and 1st gear were removed and it works on 2nd and 3rd.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,745 Posts
I like it but I wouldn't buy it. I have seen a pretty cool trike built around a flathead Ford engine. If it was mine, that's what I would do with it.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,530 Posts
yes posted it before badass!!!

20 grand for this one if the guy would be willing to sell it. would like to build my own version for the ol.
I like the looks of his one.

The ones that really intrigue me are the ones with aircraft radial engines in them. I have a couple of pictures, but I haven't been able to upload pictures since the site started with the magical new software.

joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts