V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Looking forward to it! I vote oscar and I haven't seen it yet.
Anthony Hopkins on a motorcycle?! Gotta be a great movie.

·
FNG
320 Posts
love the part where his helmet / googles get ripped off from the force of the wind....

looks like a good show...

d.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Love Indians, love Anthony Hopkins acting, love motorcycles .. the trailers look like it will be a hoot, taking the family this weekend!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Sounds like it will be a good one. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
saw a trailer on regis and hair on my arms stood up. i just hope i can find a theater up here.:thumbsup:

·
Ridin' & Glidin'
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Y2K King said:
saw a trailer on regis and hair on my arms stood up. i just hope i can find a theater up here.:thumbsup:
One of them links I posted has a place where you can type in your zip-code and find theaters where it is playing. My bad luck it is not in any theaters up here yet.

I was reading in Cycle World magazine about this movie and how it is similar to the "Chariots of Fire" or "Rocky" movies where the little guy fights with determination against all odds. :thumbsup:

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
Going tonight

If any Inland Empire (so. cal.) riders are interested, I've managed to pull together a group to see the flick tonight at the Ontario Mills AMC 30 at 6:50 pm. Have valet parking set-up for the bikes. Meeting at Chevy's restaurant for a few pre flick cocktails at 6:00 pm. Everybody welcome. The more the merrier...and not in the gay cowboy sort of way.....:cheers:

·
Ridin' & Glidin'
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fatb0y said:
Now that is some drag bars. :)
You must mean Vanessa Williams' brother Chris Williams who plays a transvestite motel clerk in the movie -- :whatever:

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
thumbs up

Definitely a must see for the gearheads. Sir Anthony Hopkins is very believable as kiwi Bert Munro. Very enjoyable evening. Managed to get a group of riders together for a showing premiere night on friday. Great fun before the movie having a few cold ones and food afterwards...great night!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts