V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used or know of someone who has used this HD specific blower ? They claim 101hp 100 ft lbs w/ exhaust on stock motor . Sounds good but will the motor handle it ? Cost is 1680. installs in 3 hours .

·
Registered
5 Posts
I looked at their web site last night.....the $1680 is for a blower only....if you want the whole kit to install on a harley it's $4900 or there abouts.....that changes things a little I would think.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
bglidin said:
Has anyone used or know of someone who has used this HD specific blower ? They claim 101hp 100 ft lbs w/ exhaust on stock motor . Sounds good but will the motor handle it ? Cost is 1680. installs in 3 hours .
I have the Woody Blower on my 05 Night Train. I was just about to write up a 5000 mile report when I ran across this post.

5000 miles, mostly to work and back in traffic and quite a few trips to the keys-and not a single problem or regret. If you install a Woody supercharger you better install better brakes, thats for damn sure cause this bike will fly past 100 mph way too easy. Another gear would be nice as well. I did install a shift light to keep from pinging the rev limiter, even with the stage 1 software. I get about 120 miles before the fuel light comes on-but I get into boost quite often.

All in all-the best single modification I have done on the train. They should come like this from the factory.?prty:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts