V-Twin Forum banner

Wood 222 cams

9K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Bigmack0311 
#1 ·
Just installed wood 222 cams, VH PCX pro pipe, SE intake and dyno tuned. 95 horse 110 torque on my 2014 FLHTK. Still has over 100 ft/lb at 4500 rpm. Very strong on the low end and gets the big girl moving FAST!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Nice! That's some good low end grunt.

I just did a Stg 2 on my M8 114ci with a Wood 22XE cam. Fuel Moto loaded the map onto PowerVision I purchased from them. Not sure exactly what it's putting out but it should be pretty close to below map. This is from a bike they tuned at Fuel Moto with almost exact same parts as my build. Only difference is I used an Arlen Ness Big Sucker intake and Fuel Moto "Outlaw" slipons. Crazy how long and flat the TQ curve is for this cam with the right parts.

Reactions: Bigmack0311
#6 ·
I did the same thing! It ran ok. It did 91/99. I called up there and told them my set up and they sent me a map for my PV-4. Then after seeing it on the dyno, I paid extra to have my local shop fine tune it. You can have tow identical bikes with identical parts, and they will act and perform different. If you have yours fine tuned, you’ll definitely notice a difference!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.