Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF!

A couple years ago when there was some crying going on about how this place couldn't support itself and needed money I sent two donations totalling damn near a hundred bucks.

Now I find I cannot even send a freakin PM to someone I notice lives near me because I haven't paid my dues.

That just don't seem right.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
lazybones said:
WTF!

A couple years ago when there was some crying going on about how this place couldn't support itself and needed money I sent two donations totalling damn near a hundred bucks.

Now I find I cannot even send a freakin PM to someone I notice lives near me because I haven't paid my dues.

That just don't seem right.
same here..made donations when it wasn't mandatory..oh...
oh well...that ain't :cool:

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
lazybones,
Maybe its been a bit since you checked in, the change to Premium Memberships have been in place for some time now. Questions can be answered in the FAQ. If you have further questions, plese use the Contact Us link located at bottom of the screen.

I'll close this now, using the FAQ and email link makes this unnecessary.

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
I would add, you don't need to be a paying member to send and receive PM's. But there is a limit as to how many you can have. I would suggest clearing out your PM's (both sent and received) and trying it again. If the other persons PM's are full, you won't be able to send to them until they do the same. This applies to ALL users.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.