V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd share another source of Deutsch connectors I found: http://www.deutschconnector.com/. They are great to deal with and sell all pin and socket configurations that are used on Harley wiring harnesses.

keep the rubber side down,
thrasher

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
I've been looking for one that sold individual pieces. Thanks. Do you have a similar source for Packard connectors?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fourstar said:
I've been looking for one that sold individual pieces. Thanks. Do you have a similar source for Packard connectors?
Sorry, I don't. I'd bet there is one out there somewhere on the net, though.... A good trick in searching for things like that is to goggle search the Packard part number (if you have it) by itself. That's how I found the Deutsch connector source. It filters out most of the irrelevant hits than if you were to search for Packard.

thrasher

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Thanks. I'll give that a shot. I can find places that want to sell them 1000 at a time, but I only want one.
Story of my life :D

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Thanks for the info

Like most I've fumbled around a number of times to locate a connector or two when I need them. Even the Harley dealers have a limited supply. I think I order an assortment just to have them handy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts