V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
JMS,

Thanks for link. Living in the northern part of the U.S., I am always interested in getting information regarding winter storage. It is a more important issue for those of us in this part of the country than it is for Texans like yourself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good post

Thanks for the link! It is depressing knowing this task is still ahead of me but getting only a ride in a week is still worth it.:D

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Re: Good post

terrybird said:
but getting only a ride in a week is still worth it.:D
You said it. DON'T winterize. Be a man. If a little freezing weather is enough to keep you off yer ride, maybe you should sell it cheap to a real biker who would put it to good use. Winterizing your bike is like carrying a gun wit no ammo, it's a paper weight. And that's not what you spent yer hard earned cash on is it??? OOOO I can't ride in the rain, I'll get wet. OOO the sun is in my eyes. OOOOO it's toooooo windy. Shut the fuk up and Ride that thang.:D

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
around here we get this stuff called snow, which make the roads hazardous to travel on. thats when they lace the roads with tons of salt. this salt is extremely corrosive to your vehicles. come on up here and have a look see under my truck. it is a 98 model and the rust is well under way. it is essential to wait till spring until the spring showers wash the roadways well. i just felt compelled to explain this to those who dont understand this logic. weve got snow in the forcast all week this week, why dont ya slap a studded tire on that baby and ride on up here. you would be able to tell what color the bike is with all the salt and slush on it lol!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Last time I checked, Mass and Conn get snow and they treat the roads with salt. Good wax, and don't ride when the roads are wet.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
You said it Thealien, It's gonna drop 6 to 8" on my ugly asss tonight. Yes there gonna drop sand and salt here on this planet also. But I take care of my ride. WAX then ride. This is an amazing fact. Water will wash away salt!!!!! Do ya realize that SUN does damage? So you shouldn't ride in the sun. I tell you what I tell my buds with your attitude. ME: Hey bone head lets ride. BUD: I was gonna winterize my bike. It's freezen out there you fuken nut. ME: does your pusssy hurt, is it all chapped and pink for ***. Stop yer fuken bitchen and I'll be over in ten. If you don't want to ride I'll just come by and kick that piece of shitt over, drop a couple plants on it and be on my way. :p

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
tadams6580 said:
I don't spend alot of time worrying about if other people ride or not.
More peeps on the road, the harder it is for the cops to catch up wit me.
Keep the rubber side down and ride like you stole it.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
If she's like mine you can just hang a few more *ucking christmas decorations on it and tell here the chrome is just more *ucking tinsel!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yeaaaaa, uhmm, great idea djw. Put a star on top of the mirror. And all the Christmas presents underneath would have more chrome, I mean "tinsel" accessories in them. Cool, now I don't have to buy a tree!!!! The O.L. will be so excited when I tell her......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts