V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,269 Posts
Re: Re: Winterizing !!!!!!

harleyhog said:
Habanero Kid said:
For those of us that live up north, ol' man winter is on his waychBob [/QE]?

Later when I#m at uilyzhssy eudihfl;kils\d,b./kL<:>
Harleyhog, Could you please tell us in plainfucking english just what it that you smoke across the pond. Man, I can't decipher halfyerfuckin messages!:confused::D

· Registered
7,269 Posts
yellowFatboy200 said:
And don't ya just cream yer jeans when a nice day comes in the mitts of winter and you hear that familiar distant sound, the roar of my V-TWIN in the distance. And I'm on that f-en thang laughen my ass off at all you fair weather fisherman wit the cold breeze hitten my knees. YYYAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yeah, my Buddy and I rode all last winter. Neither of us wear chaps and we would freeze our fannies off. (Well, you can't get ass in here without them asterics) Long-johns, turtle-necks, gloves, etc. but most important to me is a bandana to keep the cold off my face. Of course, we don't go out on marathon runs either! We were riding the non-toll East-West connector here, notoriousl for its traffic, back-ups and red lights when he says to me, "I don't think I've ever in my life have prayed for a red light on Rt 9!", as he proceeded to warm his hands off the engine heat:D
You guys mentioned salt. Salt is used around here for the icy stuff, but sand is used more. We have to wait for the regular vehicle traffic to blow the sand to the side of the roads after the snow/ice is gone. Damn, sand is just as slippery for two-wheelers as snow/ice is for four-wheelers.

· Registered
7,269 Posts
yellowFatboy200 said:
And my big balls where the sizes of pea's, but I'll be doing it again, that for sure
Whew, glad to know that happens to others out there too!;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.