V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Newbie here, I found a detachable windshield on Craigslist. It is a HD Part# AS6 T125-G074. It came off a 2015 Softail Slim. My question/s is Are all HD detachable windshields the same in mounting and you just need the proper kit for the bike to mount it? Does anyone know if this windshield will fit my bike? I found on the HD site a mounting kit Part # 58397-00. I am hoping with this kit the windshield will fit. Any experts out there? Thanks, Kim

·
Registered
10,338 Posts
Look on eBay for Deuce windshields. They usually show them with hardware which is what you really want.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
not sober all the time
5,246 Posts
From what I can tell by searching the interweb, common range for windshield fitment would be 2000-2007 for the Deuce.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,
Newbie here, I found a detachable windshield on Craigslist. It is a HD Part# AS6 T125-G074. It came off a 2015 Softail Slim. My question/s is Are all HD detachable windshields the same in mounting and you just need the proper kit for the bike to mount it? Does anyone know if this windshield will fit my bike? I found on the HD site a mounting kit Part # 58397-00. I am hoping with this kit the windshield will fit. Any experts out there? Thanks, Kim
That part number is a Harley number of a mounting kit!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry,I guess I misunderstood what you we're wanting to find...didn't mean to ramble on....That shield number must b for a replacement as it has no Hdwr with it...sorry i couldn't be more help...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts