V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats a good windshield for a Deuce that provides alot of wind protection and looks good too? I have a quick detach one that came with my bike but I don't know the make. It's a little narrow and doesn't provide very good wind protection it is nose level high. I need some ideas.

·
I'm Paid Up...
1,732 Posts
Wind protection AND looks good too??? DOESNT EXIST. The larger ones work better, the smaller ones look slightly better.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
DR_DEUCE said:
Wind protection AND looks good too??? DOESNT EXIST. The larger ones work better, the smaller ones look slightly better.
I agree. In fact, I'd go so far to say that neither a Deuce or a Nightrain should have a windshield. Bags either, for that matter. They're too sporty looking for that. Totally ruins the look and feel of the bike.

Want a windshield or bags? Get a Heritage or touring bike, they look great in that setup. But it's a crying shame to see them on the Deuce or Train.

Of course, all people don't think the same, so dress it like you want... just my $.02

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with you, but I would like a windshield that does the job and keeps the wind off my helmet on trips. The bikers bag on the back of a Deuce looks good and acts as a back saver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts