V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed a detachable windshield on my '07 street bob. HD cat # 57016-06. The problem is the bracket that runs east/west is a tad wider than most windshelds and the curveture seems a bit deeper as well. Have been to countless dealers with no luck in finding a windshield bad that will fit Properly. Anyone out there have the same problem and if so, has anyone solved it yet. Would love to hear from someone.

Thanks to those who have offered help, but what I really am looking for is a bag that attaches to the windshield that will hold my glasses and cell phones etc.
Thanks, again

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
singleinnewyork said:
I recently installed a detachable windshield on my '07 street bob. HD cat # 57016-06. The problem is the bracket that runs east/west is a tad wider than most windshelds and the curveture seems a bit deeper as well. Have been to countless dealers with no luck in finding a windshield bad that will fit Properly. Anyone out there have the same problem and if so, has anyone solved it yet. Would love to hear from someone.
Thanks
I had a 2006 Dyna Super Glide with a HD detachable windshield. It fit in this bag very well. Look Here

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
hjdistl said:
I had a 2006 Dyna Super Glide with a HD detachable windshield. It fit in this bag very well. Look Here
You might find that flannel pillow cases for king size pillows work just fine. A lot cheaper, too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts