V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see Willie G's and sons Vrods at Bike week?

I will admit right off I did not, but a buddy of mine reported that 2 custom vrods were parked and had a German body guard watching them. One Silver and one Black. When my bud got up close to have a look, this German dude moved in to answer his questions and keep the finger prints off. Engine was stock, back tire was a huge 240/40-18. He even got a German HD magazine, High Performance, featuring these two bikes from www.speed-point.com. Not sure of any other details, because the magazine is in German.

I will try and scan a picture of the bikes tomorrow.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I think you have a great future in the media.

If you click on the british flag on your link there is some information in something that resembles machine translated english. The rest of the info is in german

It looks like this company is a independent speed and custom shop that in the past has built some project bikes for Metzeler. Add the german dude watching the bikes and I'll wager the bikes are much more likely owned by Metzeler then WillieG, or at least they were commisioned by Metzeler to promote their tires.

Then again I'm just a dumb desert fox. LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think I know the bikes are talking about and if I remember correctly, the information sheet placed next to the bikes at the competition said they were from Germany. Same place that the V-Rod with the side car came from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts