V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fifth gear thought it would be a good idea to have a thread about sturgis. terrific idea! and ii being a local will try to answer your questions that you may have. now, keep in mind, just because i live here and have lived here all my life.....i don't know everything!! but i will try to help out any way that i can

ginger:D

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
ginger - I don't think we have to know anything! I just think we have to keep these guys in line!LOL Now, let's get this board to rockin'!!!:D

So, who is going to Sturgis this year? You don't need to answer this question, ginger!LOL

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Fast Learners!

You girls are pretty fast learners!!!!:cool:

A "Sturgis" category is definitely a good idea. And having members from the area and nearby is great. I bet ginger is going to Sturigs. :p Last year when I was there, Leece (huckelberry1) and I staid in a family's home outside of Deadwood. They were very nice people. But they told us that a lot of the "locals" leave town during Rally. It may sense but I was wondering if it's true.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let me answer it anyways!!!!:p i am GOING to be THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

hey pasadena jim: it is true. there are people who do leave during the rally. and there are people who rent there houses out when they leave. can't beleive someone would want to leave during the most awesome time of the year and miss the expierence:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts