V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 UC. Will XM module #76165-06A work on my bike? The part number listed for my year model is #76404-06A, I know that I will need harness #70164-06 as well.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I could not help you with the information you need. I would say what I done for satellite radio was purchase a Pioneer XMP3 which a small portable unit much like a cell phone size device. I use it in my Dodge diesel, my bass boat, my Ultra Classic, in the house and with earphones you use it just about anywhere. It is signal sensitive in your shirt pocket though. I purchased it at Bestbuy. The thing I like most is the one device, one bill a month. My UC is older so it has a cassette. I bought the cassette device for the radio and plug it into the XMP3 that I put in one of the windshield storage pockets along with the antenna stuck to some velcro on top of the flap.. Works real well for me. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I had an 06 SG that I had installed the Harley XM modual on. I took it out and re installed it on my 09 SG. Don't know if the part #'s have changed but it works the same on my 09. I googled both part #'s and they both come up with Harley XM modual?? Can't figure out what the difference is
Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts