V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Doof Bag
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It should be easy, if you know how to dodge a double homicide, or will he be convicted of something, finally?

·
Liker of Mid 60's FLH's
1,208 Posts
Yes, I think he will get a good lawyer and get out of it. Just let him go, I'm not sure I can take all O.J. TV for a second time?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
ChromeWelder said:
Yes, I think he will get a good lawyer and get out of it. Just let him go, I'm not sure I can take all O.J. TV for a second time?
...or on this forum!:yawn:

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
Will OJ be innocent? It seems it depends on the jury. Im sure he will make a real effort to get a jury like his last one. But Im not sure OJ can swing the clout to get the lawyers he might need, this time. Oh well...

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
OJ might again be facing murder charges or something similar.

One of O.J.'s Alleged Victims Suffers Heart Attack

Posted Sep 18th 2007 9:33AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, O.J.

One of the memorabilia dealers who spoke to TMZ Friday about the alleged robbery incident involving O.J. Simpson in Vegas was hospitalized yesterday with chest pains.

The Associated Press reported Bruce Fromong was transferred to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. CBS Radio reported Fromong's condition was much worse, and that his heart had stopped and had to be restarted.

Fromong is an alleged victim and a witness in the case.

Story developing ...
Oh, and Fred Goldman now gets OJ's Rolex. :harhar: :harhar:

Judge to Goldmans: O.J.'s Rolex Is Yours!

Posted Sep 18th 2007 1:45PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, O.J.

It's about time! A judge just ruled on the side of Fred Goldman, agreeing that that he is entitled to O.J. Simpson's Rolex. Bling, bling!

The judge also ruled that Goldman's request for the items seized in Las Vegas must be requested individually and he will rule accordingly in a hearing set for next Tuesday -- possibly sooner.

Attorneys for Goldman can go to Las Vegas and receive the watch, get an appraisal, and the judge will hear findings on October 16.

Simpson's attorney can also look at the watch and have an independent appraisal.

·
Registered
432 Posts
We were just talking about it at work, and someone said the prosecuter is Marsha Clark. I haven't verified it, but I hope she does a better job this time.

·
Seasoned Wrench
509 Posts
What I can't believe is that OJ didn't file bankruptcy after the judgement against him. Only 2 things I know of that can't be charged off is student loans and back taxes.

My other question is this... judgement was for like 33 million I think. The book he wrote and Goldman got rights to is now the #1 seller on Amazon. What happens if they make more on the book than he owes them on judgement? I guess he gets to sue them back! HA!

OJ will get off again. Have you heard that the guy that made statements to the police and accused OJ of the crime is a know felon. He has been convicted of possession of stolen property and other related crimes. Also some of the witnesses already said that OJ didn't have a gun. He also had a court order for the guys that had his stuff to turn it over to him and they had lied and said they didn't have it. Its going to be a circus in court...again.
On top of all that, the police are trying too hard to rack up the charges, they will come off looking like fools.

BTW, I really don't care what happens, I really don't. I can just see where this whole thing is going. It will probably cost the tax payers a million dollars or more to try to convict him

Stay tuned....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts