V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has wild pig pipes? how do you like them, how loud are they verses stock? can you still hear the radio at 70-75 mph? can you still hear a passenger on the highway over the pipes? thanks for any and all info, trying to find a set of slip-ons for my 2006 Street Glide that aren't too loud, but that sound better than stock. thanks again jim

·
Registered
10 Posts
I put wild pigs

on my 2005 FLHRI about 3 months ago. Along with the stage one and had them remap the bike as if it were running SE slip ons. Improved performance and the sound is not all that loud.I dont have a radio and yea I have to speak a little louder to talk to my wife, but for the money best thing I did for the bike. And they have a sponser on this forum who sells them. I made my choice on what I learned from the people on this forum good luck... tribal

·
I paid.........did you??
2,301 Posts
You can get them for $165 delivered with a free t-shirt, just do a search on Ebay for them and you will get them from the manufacturer.

For the money they can't be beat, they have a good sound, and they look good. You will need to re-pack them about every year or so to keep them sounding good.

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts