V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bought pipes right off their website. Quality is ok not great. Pipes are not as loud as i thought they would be, but are considerably louder than s/e pipes. They bolted right up. The pipes are straight pipes with a removable baffle. I would definitely buy them again.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Boris, those are WPP's on Bad Attitude's bike. Definitly LOUD. He's got some popping on decell - wouldn't be hard to tune out with a DFO (Road Rocket did it easy) but BA likes the popping, especially downtown! LOL

I installed them for him - quality is real decent for $100 pipes.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cold Rider, Mad dog is looking for something louder than the Bubs that are on his Classic. He already has the DFO on it so it shouldn't be much of a job if he goes the WPP route. Crazy Dee wants something loud also, I just don't know if she wants something that loud?

Thanks Boris

·
Registered
104 Posts
I bought the E-Bay offered Wild Pigs in Slash Cut , they are factory seconds but the flaws are barely noticable and the chrome is great. Chris was easy to work with, since there was some confusion from the E-Bay end. The pipes were a perfect fit, but with the stock 2" baffles was too loud for my 4 AM departure for work, and there was not enough back pressure for my stock plus SE AC and jets setup, it also backfired at the slightest deccelleration, using the 1 3/4" baffles and more fiberglass around them gave much better performance. I like mellow Harley sound and these provide that, all comments have been positive. Also my m.p.g. and power and ridability has improved.
I had to put our bikes away for the winter so am experimenting with closing off the left pipe and using the right as a 2 into 1. Now I have to wait 3-4 months to see what if anything this accomplished.

·
Registered
305 Posts
So Brian is going to go by "Mad Dog" eh? It fits! LOL

I think he'd like the WPP's

Tell CrazyD that she's loud enough already! (Ducking and running for cover)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts