V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have a girl that doesnt enjoy the extra roominess and nice ride of an FLH over a Dyna? She doesnt like the superglides, but loves the wg's... She loves our old FXRS, ofcourse that's set up the way we like it..
Do I have a crazy wife, or are there others?

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
BadTwin said:
Does anyone else have a girl that doesnt enjoy the extra roominess and nice ride of an FLH over a Dyna? She doesnt like the superglides, but loves the wg's... She loves our old FXRS, ofcourse that's set up the way we like it..
if you are under the impression that there are sane wives out there i'm going to go out on a limb and say you dont get out much.

·
Registered
927 Posts
BadTwin said:
O.k., I normally don't like using smilies, but THIS question calls out for them!

:roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

·
road dirt
44 Posts
yep my wife would rather co-pilot the 95 soft tail than the 03 road king she hates the seat/sissy bar setup on the king:bowdwn:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Took wife off of an 89 FXRS and there is now way she would ride on it compared to new E-Glide, and she will let you know it. Only thing I hear is when are you going to build the motor

·
Ridin' & Glidin'
2,116 Posts
I have gotten "the message" -- (married guys know what "the message" sounds like) -- that the new Road Glide has more wind than the old Wide Glide.:blink:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tomv said:
if you are under the impression that there are sane wives out there i'm going to go out on a limb and say you dont get out much.
Ha... I mean "are there other wife's" that like a closer/tighter/less plush ride better than a more roomy and comfortable ride...

H

·
0 Posts
This would be - after all - the woman who likes you better than other guys. I suspect you'd do well to accept this facet of her personality. :)

Harris

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Harris said:
This would be - after all - the woman who likes you better than other guys. I suspect you'd do well to accept this facet of her personality. :)

Harris
very good point Harris! One I would do well to remember in those....

Moments.....:yes:

·
Registered
404 Posts
All I can say is that my wife and I got married on my FXR 10 yrs ago and we have ridden 2-up on it ever since.

This year I picked up an FLHT with a tour pac and tunes. She never looked back and said that her days of dealin' with the "little" bike are over.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
My wife was offered the choice of keeping our Softtail Spring or purchasing a "couch" (FLH) and responded I wanna keep the Springer!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts