V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife hates the seat on my Deuce. She slides back a lot, and says it is too hard. What have other riders been doing for seats, when riding two up?

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Keep the seat and get rid of the wife:blurpan:

·
Registered
769 Posts
sledman said:
My wife hates the seat on my Deuce. She slides back a lot, and says it is too hard. What have other riders been doing for seats, when riding two up?

LOL buying electra glides ..... rat

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
8-Ball said:
Check out Corbin.... love mine... so does the wife.

I have additonal info in my link on seats.

Looks nice on your ride, but would be a little out of place on the Deuce I'm afraid.

Thanks for the serious and informative reply, however.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Lot of good ideas, my favorite, put a solo seat on it and gether her own bike or get rid of her, either works for me!!!

·
'04 FXSTDI
906 Posts
The Corbin seats take some saddle time before you realize the comfort they offer. I have the G&L seat for when I know I am going to have a passenger. No complaints on some 150+ mile rides.
I also have the Hollywood solo with postage stamp pillon for when I 'might' have a passenger. In those cases, I just need to get them home.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I personally like mustang seats. they're great seats and are less cash than corbin, the corbins look great and many people have said they like theirs. I've not tried a corbin so no help there. here's the link to mustangs web site.
http://www.mustangseats.com/hdcontst.htm
ask around for a place to buy at 20% discount whatever you decide on and save some cash.

good luck and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FXSTDISWILD said:
Mustang makes a wonderful seat for your Deuce
That is one of the brands that I am considering, also a LePera Maverick w/gel.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Try "High End" or Danny Gray" seats in Santa Ana CA. They will make anything you want and have reasonable prices. Did a total custom for my bike and the wife loves it. http://www.highendseats.com

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
06FXSTDI said:
I just purchased a new HD sundowner seat off ebay for $150. i'll let you know how the seat is after i get it.....

I bought mine had it on for 5 minutes and proceeded to list it right back on Ebay.:yes:

Made me feel like I was sitting on top of the tank:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts