V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just backed into my bike with the Suburban. Fortunately, she only scuffed the side of my hard saddlebags (actually the truck looks worse than the bike). Can anyone recommend a buffing/rubbing compound that might work on scuffs in the fiberglass?

Bummed in Phoenix

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
two words, KILL HER!!!
Do it now!

OK, don't want to leave yer kids motherless and fatherless (with you in prison...)

So, here's a better plan. Tell her you now have to get a new bike!! and be sure to get it with ALL the goodies you want!!!

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Them are fighting words....................................MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
adlerx said:
two words, KILL HER!!! Do it now! OK, don't want to leave yer kids motherless and fatherless (with you in prison...) So, here's a better plan. Tell her you now have to get a new bike!! and be sure to get it with ALL the goodies you want!!!
That's good!!! LMAO
My wife keeps teasing me about "accidently" running "the bitch" over with her vehicle, and that's exactly what I tell her, "I'll be at the dealer picking out my new one the next day"

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
1200rdr said:
My wife just backed into my bike with the Suburban. Fortunately, she only scuffed the side of my hard saddlebags (actually the truck looks worse than the bike). Can anyone recommend a buffing/rubbing compound that might work on scuffs in the fiberglass?

Bummed in Phoenix
Don't sweat it, man. Same thing happened to me. The ex-wife's hair buffed out the scuffs quite well.

·
Registered
362 Posts
sthorp said:
That's good!!! LMAO
My wife keeps teasing me about "accidently" running "the bitch" over with her vehicle, and that's exactly what I tell her, "I'll be at the dealer picking out my new one the next day"

But what about the bike? :dunno:

Kenny

·
Registered
547 Posts
she needs a wippin :spank:

or tell her now that she harmed your bike...sex everyday for a month! ~!Awesome!

wouldn't work for me either, but worth a shot :brows:

·
EVOs are cool
141 Posts
A lesson to be learned

1200rdr said:
Bummed in Phoenix
1. Sell Suburban for $30,000
2. New paint for bike, $2,000
3. Buy wife a Toyota Tercel, $10,000.
4. Buy yourself another Harley, $18,000.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
JazNine said:
1. Sell Suburban for $30,000
2. New paint for bike, $2,000
3. Buy wife a Toyota Tercel, $10,000.
4. Buy yourself another Harley, $18,000.
Dam I like that math. She has proven she can't handle it. what if that would have been your kid. Just kidding, but try guilting her.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
maguiers professional products. murrays auto sells the stuff.
start with number 2, it's a swirl and haze remover.
then number 7, it's a glaze.
then wax of your choice.
I use Maguiers professional wax I think it's number 22 smells like bananas is all I can remember when looking for the stuff. I know funny but the first two steps are the important steps.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Originally Posted by sthorp
That's good!!! LMAO
Kenney said:
But what about the bike? Kenny
"The bitch" is how my wife refers to my FXD.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys are funny as hell! :roflback: I used Mcguiers Fine Cut Cleaner that has a very fine disolving grit compound that turns into a polish. It worked very well. I also used it to buff some melted rubber off my SE II's. Worked like a charm there too. I've got the guilt-thing working big time right now. I expect this will be a nice weekend if you know what I mean :brows:

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
WHY IN HE!! DID YOU PARK THAT BIKE WHERE I COULDN'T SEE IT...YAP!...YAP!...YAP!:dry:

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
Don't you mean 'ex-wife'?

Ya' know, that's easy for me to say.

I had bikes before I even met my wife. Kind of 'pre-nuptial' insurance.

(True exchange between me and my wife.)

"How can you put the bike before me?" she smirked, "Didn't I take care of you when you were sick?"

Yes, yes, you did," I admitted, "You took very good care of me during the nervous breakdown."

"Oh, the episode was a snap," she grinned as she turned on her heel, "The hard part was telling when you returned to normal..."

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
sthorp said:
That's good!!! LMAO
i would've told her that "I" would be the one running over the "biitch" afterward...and it "WOULDN'T" be an accident!!!:gun:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Its okay honey... I finally found a place that can repair the bags... I just need to get the bike to South Dakota, have them fix it and ride it back... shouldn't take more than a week... probably cheaper to just wait... they have an opening August 7th.

Babe... really, don't worry about it. I'm happy to take care of it, I love you... and am really just happy that you didn't get hurt.

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
8-Ball said:
I...am really just happy that you didn't get hurt.
Oh, puh-leze! I'm a biker and I thought that was too schmaltzy!

If that's your objective, just tell her that the guy who fitted/painted the bags will be in Sturgis. She might feel guilty enough to let you go...

...or shoot you for trying...

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
The Tourist said:
Oh, puh-leze! I'm a biker and I thought that was too schmaltzy!

If that's your objective, just tell her that the guy who fitted/painted the bags will be in Sturgis. She might feel guilty enough to let you go...

...or shoot you for trying...
Chico... you are killin' me man.... try not being so damned literal.... there is a whole new world out there... LMAO

1 - 20 of 38 Posts