V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James Dalton (The movie Roadhouse) If somebody gets in your face and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
No fun in being nice to commie, pinko, Democrap pussies...besides it's easier to pound something into yer head that to take the time to be nice and explain it clearly you cocksucking coward...:harhar:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
"And what if he calls my mama a whore" Dalton "Well is she?" :roflback:

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
I guess I'm getting old...

I know quotes from The Marx Brothers, WC Fields, Bogart, Space Odyssey, Caddyshack, etc. But "Roadhouse"? It's nothing more than a modern day Western with the sheriff cleaning up the town. It's on TV way too often considering it's cultural value. What other movies do you young people quote?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
F#ck nice, the older I get the less time I have to deal with someone elses b#llshit.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
dirty word smith

Smokey said:
James Dalton (The movie Roadhouse) If somebody gets in your face and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal.
what movie was roadhouse?? :unsure:

you mean like nice to a mugger:gun: :gun:

or nice like a liberal, give somebody, someone elses money. while holding onto

you'res:roflback:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I like this movie better

Ah, I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Peacekeeper said:
Ah, I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?
this has got to be the second most quoted, imitated movie line ever. of course, #1 is "badges? we don't need no stinkin badges."

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Fred1369 said:
this has got to be the second most quoted, imitated movie line ever. of course, #1 is "badges? we don't need no stinkin badges."
Here is a favorite:

Josey Wales: You a bounty hunter?
Bounty Hunter: A man has to do something these days to earn a living.
Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living boy.

But this one is near the top quoted

This one is off the hook:
"Give me Librium or give me meth"

·
Opinions Vary
161 Posts
In my late teens I started going over the edge a bit with anger. Amongst other methods, those "roadhouse" words of it not being personal, be nice, till it's time to 'not to' have rung true for me.
Part of an awakening the helped keep me out of jail as far as I'm concerned.

Got no problem with things getting to the 'not nice' level. But I've gotten pretty good at letting them show their full hand and making it clear where the problem lies before this froggie jumps :D

Funny how even the low budget critically panned example can have redeeming values for someone looking for a message. Whatever works - works - right?

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
diploma

toProFile said:
In my late teens I started going over the edge a bit with anger. Amongst other methods, those "roadhouse" words of it not being personal, be nice, till it's time to 'not to' have rung true for me.
Part of an awakening the helped keep me out of jail as far as I'm concerned.

Got no problem with things getting to the 'not nice' level. But I've gotten pretty good at letting them show their full hand and making it clear where the problem lies before this froggie jumps :D

Funny how even the low budget critically panned example can have redeeming values for someone looking for a message. Whatever works - works - right?
ever bin to anger mangement? I have, it works. better late than never

1 - 20 of 22 Posts