V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
When I click on the Night Train thread, I get a server error. On the PC that I'm on now, I get "This page could not be displayed: "The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings". I get a similar message on a Mac. I've tried it on three Macs and one PC, all with the same results.

I can get to other sticky threads with no problems, like the fatboy thread etc. Any ideas? Can others see the Night Train thread?

Thanks...

--Rob

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've already paid dues for this site... as well as bought an '06 Night Train. Wow... this is one demanding web site... :)

Seriously, anyone know whats wrong? Thanks...

--Rob

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
I don't seem to be having any problems seeing it.

Ray

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is really wierd. I can view all the other sticky threads, except the Night Train thread. This sucks... Its not a problem with my setup cause I've tried it on 4 different machines (PC and Mac) and on different networks (work, home, girlfriends, Starbucks). All with the same result.

·
Registered
507 Posts
petrock said:
This is really wierd. I can view all the other sticky threads, except the Night Train thread. This sucks... Its not a problem with my setup cause I've tried it on 4 different machines (PC and Mac) and on different networks (work, home, girlfriends, Starbucks). All with the same result.
Might be worth it to PM DPrice.....I just tryed and got in with no problem.

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the tip. I sent him an email (he doesn't accept PM's). Thanks...

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Figured it out... I have my account set to view the threads in Hybrid mode. if I switch to Threded, I have the same issue. If I changed it to Linear, it worked with no problems. So it appears it might be a bug in the forum code that if your in Hybrid or Threaded view, it screws up with the Night Train thread. No clue why. DPrice said he's looking into it.

Thats for all your help...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts