V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
OWOF
1,077 Posts
That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
dumbest thing I've ever seen.........

·
Doof Bag
274 Posts
looks like a holdup victim.-2$en#e-

·
Bald & Beautiful
296 Posts
Looks to me like an accident waiting to happen..........................

although I would consider trailering that bike to Sturgis.....I doubt I could find a trailer it would fit in!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ

·
Winter SUCKS
1,353 Posts
geoffreyt said:
When you order a seven foot break/clutch cable, people gotta wonder.
That is too funny! :roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
A guy at the local indy just got the 30" apes he ordered... the place is mostly old scooter tramps so he's pretty much the laughing stock of the place...nobody will let it go...I gotta see if he has the nards to put em on his bike now...

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
A guy at the local indy just got the 30" apes he ordered... the place is mostly old scooter tramps so he's pretty much the laughing stock of the place...nobody will let it go...I gotta see if he has the nards to put em on his bike now...
post up the pics if you can get them swm once installed.

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
hdmarsh77 said:
Looks like a death wish.
Kind of what I was thinking. That guy is an accident waiting to happen riding that thing. I have nothing against apes and have seen some great looking rides with them but that bike with those apes almost higher than the guy can reach is way out there.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
He's gonna smack the boys into the risers if he hits the front brake hard. But hey, doesn't an idiot sometimes just brighten your day?

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
You guys are being way too hard on this guy. Clearly he has heeded his instructor's advice in the MSF course. He's wearing a helmet, gloves and boots that cover his ankles. Okay, he's still a flipping idiot.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
:eek: I wonder how long he can ride before all the blood rushes out of his arms and he has no feeling in his fingers and hands.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts