V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm gonna be 'havin a few', anybody else? I'm going to work on the 25th, but I'm gonna get good 'n hammered and then sign in right here on the forum, just to say Hi, on Christmas eve.
Anybody else?
Cheers, or should I say, bottoms up?
BigR.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Ah yes I shall partaketh of a few myself on that day so cheers mate........!drunk!

All the best, Ozzie

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Sitting around the dinner table and talk, drink and laugh is an important ritual in our extended family. Works like a glue....................

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
yep, we will celebrate the most important birthday in history with a bonfire, fireworks, firewater, fire the guns, half shelled oysters and good ol friendship!!

merry CHRISTMAS to yall

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Me and every body I know.
Actually tommorow is break-up day and from then on she's on for young and old.:beer4u: :woohoo:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
My friend Evan Williams will definately be invited for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Oh hell ya....However, Chrismas has nothing to do with it...It's a regular event.!drunk!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I talk about giving up drink. I'm just not there yet. I will imbibe. I will be home. The scoot will be secured and not be going anywhere.

Merry Christmas to all!
Happy Chanukah!
Happy Kwanza!

Kim

·
Registered
341 Posts
The wife and her 5 siblings and their kids...........yea,Im gona toss a few back.

·
Registered
29 Posts
A few bottles of PABST and wreck a good glass of Jim Beam w/ some ice.
Maybe some ice fishing, hockey on the lake w/ the kids, run the wheelers around etc... It's Wisconsin, it's what we do.
Merry Christmas! Be safe.

·
scooter coot
321 Posts
Drink on Chrismas Eve?????
Hell yes. It's the only way I can tolerate the in-laws!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
490 Posts
All the kids are coming over to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, With their spouses and grand kids AND my friends in from Germany, we will have 17 over for dinner-Yes, We all will be having a few cocktails!!. Christmas Day, we are going riding.-Al

1 - 20 of 31 Posts