V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody planning on hitting Milwaukee for the 100th? The last birthday party I made it to was the 90th and it was a good time so hopefully this will be a repeat.

G

·
I'm planning on going barring some unforseen event.

There's a pit stop here in Memphis on the way and I'll be there for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Trying to get one friend from NJ and one from NC to meet me in OH. Then I gotta talk my wife into driving a rented RV so we all have someplace to sleep. If I pull this together, the motorcycle gods are smiling on me.

·
Riding yr rnd in sunny FL
309 Posts
I'm planning to trailer my sporty up to Manitowoc WI for a couple of weeks visit with the mother in law in late August. Plan to take in as much of the 100th as time allows.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
was talkin to some friends today.. and sooo far 6 are going.. we are gonna talk so more today..at the super bowl party .. so this may be one I'm going to.. !! sounds like fun!

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
We are going up with a group of around 50-100 people from Central Florida. Orange, Osceola and Lake county area. I lived near Milwaukee, WI for the 95th Anniversary. I never saw so many bikes before. We did not have bikes at the time. My wife and I were in Veterans Park and they were showing videos of the Ride Home routes. I especially remember the group that was the Southwest route and them getting caught in the mountains in snow. That was my real first exposure at seeing how bikers are family. We are not blood related but we all share a passion that really only each other can understand. I told my wife that day we are going to be at the 100th on our own Harley Davidsons. Just did not expect we would be in Florida when the 100th happened. We got the bikes last spring. We have the hotel room. I want to feel the adrenalin rush when we all ride into Milwaukee, WI from the staging area in Madison, WI on August 27, 2003.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.