V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Fanatic
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody go to the V-TWIN EXPO in Cincinatti? If you did, what's new for this year that we gotta have?
Jerry

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Wasn't at the show, but someone from another site said this was on display:

:yes:

·
Harley Fanatic
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WVRDKING said:

:yes:[/QUOTE)

I saw that too, real cool. Got me wondering what else they had there.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
WVRDKING said:

I was there and spoke with Bobby, but missed that. There was a lot there - I was impressed by the number of bike makers - new, as well as established: Big Dog, American Steel, etc.

Saw several different air cleaner options from custom to "stealth." Le Pera was cool. Talked with Mike Roland and Doug Lofgren. Baker had a lot of stuff on display, as did Jims and S&S.

A fellow bought Branch Flowmetrics from Mikuni and Jerry's back involved again. Stand by.

You might click on the V-twin Expo site, click on exhibitors, then check out the website of any manufacturer that makes what you're interested in. They'd probably list any new stuff on their site.

·
Harley Fanatic
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FXDRYDR said:
I was there and spoke with Bobby, but missed that. There was a lot there - I was impressed by the number of bike makers - new, as well as established: Big Dog, American Steel, etc.

Saw several different air cleaner options from custom to "stealth." Le Pera was cool. Talked with Mike Roland and Doug Lofgren. Baker had a lot of stuff on display, as did Jims and S&S.

A fellow bought Branch Flowmetrics from Mikuni and Jerry's back involved again. Stand by.

You might click on the V-twin Expo site, click on exhibitors, then check out the website of any manufacturer that makes what you're interested in. They'd probably list any new stuff on their site.
Thanks, FXD. Sounds like a good suggestion. I'll have to try that Vtwin site.

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
WVRDKING said:
The belt drive is a nice idea. But now you've got a couple more oil seals that have the potential to leak. I'm happy with my conventional gear drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts