V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
MAX EVO said:
How is the sound and performance? thx

Sound is excellent:thumbsup:
Performence was very good for a 2-2 exhaust.
I switched to a 2-1 but sometimes i wish i left the Pro Streets on:hmmm:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Hi Max Evo, I ran them for a while...................excellent power, only 2:2 to beat ALL 2:1 pipes for performance........strong mid range and top end.

Sound is all business like and loud...........but nice loud.................only dont bother with North County Customs.............go to Bassani East instead....much better service.

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
MAX EVO said:
Do you not rum them anymore?
At the time I was living in an apartment block that had quite a number of my client there and being non bikers God bless them, they used to winge, pizz and moan when I started the bike up..........then a friend of mine wanted to try them out so we swapped them over..........I got his tapered turbo cycle shack slip ons.

I have recently got them back and he has gone back to the US, but I wanted something quieter and am now running the SANTEE 225`s and while they sound great with the Pro Plus baffles I had installed........they are way under powered........and I can not recommend them.

They have a loud idle but funnily enough they have a great sound when you are on the throttle and nice low deep sound at constant throttle......just no guts.

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
755 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
At the time I was living in an apartment block that had quite a number of my client there and being non bikers God bless them, they used to winge, pizz and moan when I started the bike up..........then a friend of mine wanted to try them out so we swapped them over..........I got his tapered turbo cycle shack slip ons.

I have recently got them back and he has gone back to the US, but I wanted something quieter and am now running the SANTEE 225`s and while they sound great with the Pro Plus baffles I had installed........they are way under powered........and I can not recommend them.

They have a loud idle but funnily enough they have a great sound when you are on the throttle and nice low deep sound at constant throttle......just no guts.

All the best, Ozzie
Hey Oz,

I believe that you never did get a chance to dyno with those Bassani's due to no fkn dynos there??? Least that's what the situation was back at the time. Just checkin mate.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Fire4Effect said:
Hey Oz,

I believe that you never did get a chance to dyno with those Bassani's due to no fkn dynos there??? Least that's what the situation was back at the time. Just checkin mate.

Hello Fireforeffect, how are you mate?, yes there are no dynos here that I know of.

The performance article I was refering to comes from their site...........this is an independant test performed by one of the motorcycle magazines and it showed that the Pro Streets beat the T header and the White Bros E pipe.

I also got up to 200k`s with this pipe 2 up and these latest pipes are lucky to get to 160 k`s.

All the best, Ozzie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts