V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum crashes, comes back and every other post is about being banned or a thread being closed. What did I miss??? I've seen people banned from free site but not one you paid to join. I thought this was about bikes and riding? What did I miss?????

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
clg9mm said:
The forum crashes, comes back and every other post is about being banned or a thread being closed. What did I miss??? I've seen people banned from free site but not one you paid to join. I thought this was about bikes and riding? What did I miss?????
I think it's time for everyone to just let these posts die and just get back to talking about what we all love...riding.

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
miles to go said:
I think it's time for everyone to just let these posts die and just get back to talking about what we all love...riding.
@gree: @gree: @gree: @gree: !drunk! :boobies: :chopper: :chopper: :chopper: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
Read the multitude of other threads on this subject. Your answers lie within.
And that is why I am closing this one. Not cuz you did anything wrong.:beatdh:

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Ya they need to post a sticky, saying we know you are all mad and hate the changes, but lets move on. Being honest would be a good way to go.

But countless threads about the same thing, is boring. Got to woner how many there were total, that you haven't seen.

But this is getting up there with syn vs dino arguements.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.