V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
steam said:
Has anyone heard them both, any info appreciated.
The White Brothers E-series is no longer made. Fullsac is a re-done stock muffler. It is simular to some done by a guy on ebay called bobvic2.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually I've located a set of e-series, and considering buying them, I hear they are nice mufflers for the baggers.

·
I paid.........did you??
2,301 Posts
The e-series are supposed to be very good mufflers, with a quiet mellow sound to them. I personally don't like the disc exhaust sound.....it just doesn't sound right to me.

Steve

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MaineUltraClassic said:
The e-series are supposed to be very good mufflers, with a quiet mellow sound to them. I personally don't like the disc exhaust sound.....it just doesn't sound right to me.

Steve
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the info, may just keep my full sacs till I hear something interesting,a lot of the mufflers are a bit loud for me. Have you heard the full sacs?
gnat

·
I paid.........did you??
2,301 Posts
steam............who are you PMing?

It is hard to tell how an exhaust sounds when asking online. To one person it might be loud, but to another it might not be loud enough.

I had a White Bros. on my ATV, and I just didn't like the disc sound.....it's a muffled sound. I've heard some on Harleys, and it's the same results. The White Bros. mufflers are supposed to be great on the dyno as they tune in nicely.....but the sound just isn't quite right.

I'm looking at getting the S&S SPO mufflers............but I just like my Thunderheader too much. The slip-ons would be allot easier to swap with the stockers for the state sticker. With a 2-1 it's impossible to hide or swap back.

Steve

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Steve,
Don't know if you got my response, but those e-series mufflers are going on e-bay opening bid $300 dealer in Washington.
gnat

·
I paid.........did you??
2,301 Posts
steam said:
Hey Steve,
Don't know if you got my response, but those e-series mufflers are going on e-bay opening bid $300 dealer in Washington.
gnat
Yes, I told my buddy and he's going to keep an eye on them.

Thanks,

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts